Max Mara, autumn-winter 2013/14
Very “collected”, verified and refined extended silhouettes and forms autumn Pre Collection Max Mara weakened the easy ensembles offered on the next autumn and winter, look almost unexpectedly. That there are one only models of a coat and a coat from silvery astrakhan fur with the rolled up sleeves, the collections presented as “a through” subject!
Though it is impossible to tell that the well-known house never addressed in the basic line to style in which the leading role was given not to classical double-breasted model of a coat and jackets, and wider and comfortable forms. But only Max Mara, with its traditions of luxury and faultless quality of a cut and sewing, with its refined possession of colour, can force multilayered, somewhere shapeless, “lax” ensembles from a coat, skirts, parkas and trousers to look almost classically elegantly.
Traditional “camel” brown and tobacco, warm yellow-mustard, grey anthracite, light grey here and there broke presence sated brown and black, as well as very actual strips in similar colour scale. Also in a collection the rate on a combination of various invoices, from silk to sheared furs has been made. And thanks to active use of innovative materials Anna Griffiths it have gone right to the designer of a brand and some very strong images obviously calculated on youth audience.
Dark grey dresses from crushed brilliant synthetic jersey are obviously cast by images of a sports and street fashion. What to speak about shoes from suede and the magnificent crocodile leather, picked up to match to colour of clothes (light brown, dark blue, dark grey with the inserts close on a shade). And grey-dark blue short both long coats and a jacket with easy metal shine from a final part of a collection interpret very actual already some seasons successively “boys’” style. It is obvious that the well-known Italian brand seriously was engaged in “education” of the new young clientele, having counted on more democratic aesthetics, but without having receded on an iota from the quality standards which have become by a legend.
Now there is a week of a fashion in Milan. And today with collection MAX Mara 2013-2014. The collection has turned out very cosy and warm. Gentle beige tone, a soft silhouette. In a collection is present as well as feminity, and boys’. Colours of this collection-beige, yellow, grey and black. Max Mara became more democratic to involve younger buyers. But thereby without having forgotten about old admirers of mark.
Well, and now we will start viewing.
Review for Max Mara Dress
Max Mara Draped One Shoulder Dress
Details & Care
Supple folds of fabric are gracefully draped into a one-shoulder gown with understated elegance.
Approx. length from shoulder to hem: 62″.
- Measurements taken from size 8 and may vary slightly by size.
- Hidden side-zip closure.
- Viscose rayon/elastane; dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Complete the look:
Jimmy Choo ‘Pavlova’ Sandal
Details & Care
An elegant quarter-strap sandal receives the Midas touch to pair perfectly with the season’s refined opulence.
Approx. heel height: 5 1/4″ with 1 1/4″ platform (comparable to a 4″ heel).
Suede and mirror leather upper/leather lining and sole.
Made in Italy.
Gorgeous shoe that is perfect with everything from skinny jeans, cocktail dress, or evening gown. Simply stunning.
Fendi ‘Giano’ Leather Clutch
Details & Care
A curvy Italian clutch with two-tone metallic trim serves as a fashionable study in contrast, with matte black leather wrapping one side and cool grey patent on the other.
- Push-clasp closure.
- Drop-in chain strap.
- Interior wall pocket.
- Made in Italy.
Review for Max Mara Store
813 Madison Ave New York, NY 10065 United States
Shoe Store, Women’s Clothing StoreToday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Luxury Italian fashion house, women’s apparel, ready-to-wear, accessories
The “chic Italian designs” for women at this “elegant” three-story flagship on Madison are the “type of clothing that will last a lifetime and never go out of fashion”; the label is particularly known for its top-stitched tailored suits and the “best”, most luxurious coats, all “high-quality”, “beautifully crafted” and “stratospherically expensive.”
At a glance: winter coats · elegance · outerwear
Reviews for Max Mara from Customers
- beautiful quality and products. they are known for their luxurious coats that last forever. the slacks are also very good. expensive but well worth the price. the service is also superb.
- style and luxury but affordable. great stuff. i boght a lot of clothes for my girlfriend and never disappointed. nice service and beautiful stores in madison avenue and soho!
- the kind of store where i’d buy my clothes if i had the money. their things are gorgeous, and i love to go in there to check out the fashions and hope for a huge sale.
- always present nice assortment of current fashions. good fabrics and nice fitting articles. they always have sale merchandise so you can always find something.
- no better place to buy suits for ladies.
- tasteful, safe clothing with a hint of fashion. get your interview clothes here.
- the service was okay- the selection seemed just as good at sacks
- great clothing…and fabulous sales!
- superb quality and great location on madison ave
- as beautiful as armani but at an affordable price
- reliable quality, pleasant and accommodating staff
- classic italian elegance (think carla bruni-sarkozy)
- expensive but you wear it a lot, atleast that what you tell your husband
- not really worth it
- fabrics and style to keep
- this is a forever style-
- purfection in a suit!