I bring to your attention a collection presented on the New York week of a fashion of a season autumn-winter 2013-2014 from fashionable brand Dennis Basso. The brand has been based in 1983 by designer Dennisom Bass.
Fans of talent of the designer are Naomi Campbell, Brooke Shields, Nicole Kidman, Eve Longorija, Janet Jackson and many other celebrities.
In the new collection except evening dresses it is possible to see furs which are combined with details of furnish from a skin and leather jackets with fur collars.
The collection has turned out womanly and elegant. So, let’s pass to viewing of a new collection from fashionable brand Dennis Basso.
About Dennis Basso
Meet Dennis Basso, one of America’s premier couture fur designers. Since starting out in 1983, Dennis has earned many accolades for his high-style sensations. Often seen on the most socially influential women, his fashions hit the mark every season.
Dennis attended Catholic University in Washington, D.C. and the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York. In 2002, he was inducted into the prestigious CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America). Five years later, Dennis joined the lineup at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Bryant Park, New York and introduced an expanded line of ready-to-wear separates and dresses.
At QVC, Dennis Basso has created a major market in faux fur, offering affordable and sophisticated outerwear and accessories. In 2009, he was honored to receive the QVC Ambassador Award. A supporter of many charities, Dennis has also been recognized for his humanitarian work.
Whether he’s working with luxury fur, faux fur, or other gorgeous materials, Dennis strives to create designs that combine beauty, value, and quality.
Information supplied by Dennis Basso.
Review for Dennis Basso Coat
Dennis Basso Stand Collar Faux Fur Coat with Front Pockets
Color: Black, Ivory, ilver Grey
Retail Value: $193.00
FREE STANDARD S&H
Opulent outerwear. Dress to impress–and to stay cozy–in this fabulous, fully lined faux fur coat. A chic stand collar and hook-and-eye closure complete the luxe look. From Dennis Basso.
Stand collar, full lining, fold-over sleeves, hook-and-eye closure
XXS(00-0), XS(2-4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20), 1X(18W-20W), 2X(22W-24W), 3X(26W-28W)
Semi-fitted; length measurements XXS 33-1/2″, XS 33-7/8″, S 34-1/4″, M 34-5/8″, L 35″, XL 35-3/8″, 1X 36″, 2X 36-3/8″, 3X 36-3/4″ Shell/lining/filling 100% polyester
Dry clean only
Reviews and comments for “Dennis Basso Stand Collar Faux Fur Coat with Front Pockets” from customers
- “My coat just came today…I couldnt wait to get the box opened…. When I opened it…the first thing I noticed was how soft it was…and how real it looks… Love the stand up collar gives it an extra special something… and its not a heavy bulky coat… It is true to size.. I ordered a Medium in Black…. I just cant say enough good things about it…. Trust me.. Get this coat you will not be disappointed !!!”
- “There was nothing about this coat that was desireable when I received it. I couldn’t believe the price vs the quality. Besides being unattractive, it’s poorly made. The faux fur looks cheap like something you would see on a ‘kiddie coat’, or maybe the fur on a childs stuffed animal. The horizontal pattern of the fur when it meets in the middle was crooked when the coat was closed. The hook closures show and are very noticeable, not to mention ugly. I still can’t believe how great this coat looked when I saw it on QVC! The people that are giving this coat 5 stars must have gotten the one I saw on TV, I sure didn’t!”
- “This coat is amazing! Looks like a million bucks! The puddling in this coat is wonderful.
- It is very warm but light! I can not say enough. I have had a ton of compliments!”
- “My first Dennis Bosso coat and I’m thrilled with it. Have had many compliments wearing it. I’m ordering the TSV on 12/13 in ivory. Ordered one size smaller! Love, Love, Love the feel of the fur.”
- “I love this coat! I ordered the black xxs; the fur is so soft. It’s warm but not too heavy and just the right length–keeps my legs warm during my walk to the subway, and the pockets are perfectly placed–handy for holding my bus pass and keys. It has a vintage look yet is right on trend. I feel very Barbara Stanwyck/”Christmas in Connecticut” when I’m wearing it. Well, everything old is new again! Dennis Basso, this coat is a winner.”
- I feel like a movie star!!!
- “This is my first Dennis Basso purchase and I will be back for more! A hugh smile came across my face when I opened the box, pulled out my beautiful black coat and tried it on. It fits true to size. The faux fur is so soft and beautiful. I live in Chicago and this coat is incredibly warm. Thank you Dennis for being so talented and bringing me beautiful and affordable one-of-a-kind coats.”
Buy this amazing Dennis Basso Coat from QVC
Dennis Basso Clothing Store Review
Dennis Basso Couture Inc
765 Madison Ave New York, NY 10065 United States
Clothing StoreToday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
“Pure fantasy in fur” awaits at the chic marble-floored Madison Avenue home of the namesake designer, a favorite amongst jet-set types; “the incredible designs and quality” always seem to “fit me to a T” say sybarites who not only “love” the “very stylish coats”, stoles, neckpieces and hats in pelts like sable but also go glam with the tastefully glitzy evening and cocktail wear.
At a glance: ready to wear · joan rivers · faux fur · qvc · celebrity
Reviews and comments for Dennis Basso Couture Inc:
- I love the clothing this man has. the quality and style fit me to a t.
- Very stylish fur coats and items incorporating fur.
- Love this place and designs for the money.
- The most amazing furs manhattan has to offer. dennis basso’s store is just amazing, but you Better have an amex with no limit to foot the bill.
- Major wow-factor! definitly on the must stop if i win the lottery
- Nice shop. personal service.
- Beautiful furs with high prices.
- Pure fantasy in fur.